Friday, May 7, 2010

TGIF!


Another week has gone by, we seem to start the week with Union and end it with Sara, Christopher's physical therapist! He is doing really well with turning his head, still have a lot of work to do with sitting and getting him up on all fours! Max is starting to rock back and forth, this will be getting more interesting everyday!

The girls had their first game this past Tuesday, it was the first time I took the twins, it was strange, nobody asked why he was wearing the helmet, and with him sitting next to his twin brother it was quite noticeable!

I loved the article about alexandrasphate in the South Hills Record, and the pictures were so cute! I went and bought a couple of issues! I am so proud to be involved with this organization.

This Sunday is Mothers Day, and we are doing the race for the cure, I wasn't allowed to do it last year, I am looking forward to taking the kids and spending the morning with them. How lucky I am to have 5 beautiful children, I am truly blessed!

Happy Mothers Day to all of my friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment