Saturday, May 22, 2010

Slow and Steady......

Christopher is making great strides with his physical therapy, Sara our therapist is amazing with him. She did work with the yoga ball this week, he loved it! She got him to prop himself up on all fours, and stretch to get what he needed! Max, is a mad man and a very good teacher to his brother, it is interesting how different they are in their development. Max seems to be very quick to figure out how to get around, Christopher takes a slower approach!
I have slowed things down at bath time for Christopher. He gets to have a break from the helmet and he seems to love touching his hair and holding his head. He also seems to sit well by himself in the water and lean to reach toys, he and I are quite proud of his accomplishments!
Today I spoke to a mom who is just starting the process of PT and getting the helmet, I helped her to relax and it felt great. I also decided it is time to really put the word out there, this is affecting many families and we can all help one another, one mom and dad at a time!
I was also told by my aunt there is a class action lawsuit on behalf of United health care, to be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment