Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just another Rainy Monday......

Christopher and I had a great visit with Laura from Union Orthotics. Christopher measured 0 growth in the front and 1 mm in the back, which is perfect! Laura adjusted his helmet above his eyes and a little behind his ears.
Christopher's bath time routine has become one of his favorite things to do, he is aware of his hair and keeps one hand on his head at all times! He cracks up when I wash his hair! I try to keep the helmet off for the entire hour, but sometimes its a race to put it on before he falls asleep. I have had to put it on while he is sleeping, not an easy task, but I have gotten pretty good at it and he sleeps right through it! Playtime on the floor is proving to be a little more successful, he is sitting by himself in the tub, but with assistance on the floor, he is getting stronger everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment