Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting around town!

We were out and about this weekend, visiting family in Ohio and celebrating my mom's birthday. Everybody agreed Christopher is absolutely adorable in his helmet! We have a busy day tomorrow, Christopher has an appointment for his adjustment in the morning and in the afternoon an interview with the South Hills Record.
I was worried about Christopher being uncomfortable this weekend with the heat, and he seems to be adjusting really well. He is up to 23 hours in his helmet, 1 hour off at bath time. I have to be careful while cleaning the helmet, wiping it out with alcohol, or a mild baby shampoo, and it is imperative the helmet and Christopher's head be dry when I put it back on.
We are so proud of our little man, Max is mesmerized by the stickers, and his older sisters and brother have done such great job looking out for him! I am a lucky mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment