Thursday, May 13, 2010

My daughter wore a helmet too!

In my travels yesterday while returning recalled Tylenol and lucky for me purchasing the last 2 bottles of generic, I had a wonderful experience! At checkout I noticed a woman looking at Christopher and she was smiling, I thought it very nice of her, while also wondering what she was thinking, then she said "my daughter wore a helmet too!" She was standing alongside her 9 year old, a lovely blond haired blue eyed little girl with a beautiful smile! She said it was the first time she saw another child in a helmet, and noted how far they have come! She also remembered how hard it was on her, the mom, and that it brought back memories, and confirmed that the babies have no idea! $100 later and a positive experience, priceless! lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment