Thursday, November 11, 2010

Graduation Day!

So happy to report that our Christopher no longer has to depend on his helmet! We are saddened that we won't be able to see Laura, she has been wonderful, informative and an amazing instructor along this journey. During his appointment we discussed his progress and had a scan, what positive improvements! There has never been a magic number, but the scan noted the improvements in the areas that were pivotal in his development, and they were impressive! We also discussed increasing physical therapy, his right hip is turning in which is affecting his gait, that is in relation to the torticollis, he is managing but we need to continue the stretches and work a little bit more on this to overcome it.

Our next project is to start planning our fundraiser, we need to continue to educate and hopefully help others who are starting this journey also to tell our story about our Christopher!

Along the way I have been told that I am aware of the changes in my differences in my children, this has been to my advantage, I advise all parents to push if you see a difference and fight the fight all of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment